Since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, many Condominium Corporations, HOAs and COAs have needed to transition from in-person to virtual governance meetings to comply with local public health guidelines and ensure resident safety.
While initially met with some hesitation, many Condominium Corporations, HOAs, and COAs have since fully embraced virtual meetings, with many now having limited to no intent on returning to full, in-person meetings even upon a return to pre-pandemic normalcy.
This notable shift and change in behaviour has caused an increase in demand for full-service, hosted virtual meeting solutions, such as the one provided by GetQuorum.
Mindful of these trends and the many benefits of virtual AGMs, those in the industry, such as law firms, have begun to explore ways they can provide a full-service, hosted virtual meeting solution of their own; to better serve the changing needs of their clients.
However, many have found it challenging to provide an end-to-end, full-service, hosted meeting solution due to the technology and administrative resources required to provide the service. This is why we are proud to announce the launch of the GetQuorum Partner Program.
What is the GetQuorum Partner Program?
The GetQuorum Partner Program is an initiative that provides you with the tools and resources you need to provide your clients with a full-service, hosted solution for virtual and hybrid meetings. We provide you with everything you need to ensure every client meeting is facilitated seamlessly from start to finish. This includes:
- Access to our enhanced Zoom webinar license to host client meetings and automate processes such as participant renaming and meeting attendance.
- Administrative access to our secure, user-friendly dashboard and voting platform to conduct live, in meeting voting, tabulate voting results and more.
- Full Virtual Meeting Moderator (VMM) training; our approach ensures you get the level of VMM training you need regardless of your prior experience.
- Access to how-to-articles, step-by-step instruction guides, and other various resources.
- Full-service administrative support for every meeting.
- Ongoing slack-based technical support.
- Access to our success-proven processes and more!
Providing a Full-Service Hosted Virtual Solution Has Never Been Easier
The GetQuorum Partner Program makes providing your clients with a full-service, hosted virtual meeting solution simple.
As a member of the program, you will have access to ongoing, full-service administrative support for every client meeting.
This means that after providing some initial information, you can hand off time-consuming, labor-intensive tasks such as distributing meeting notices and collecting proxy votes to the GetQuorum team. All that's required from you is to provide our team with the required information and handle the meeting dress rehearsal and live meeting moderation portion of the service.
Want Insight on the Partner Experience?
If you'd like to learn about Common Ground Condo Law and their experience as a member of the GetQuorum Partner Program, click here.
Ready to Join the GetQuorum Partner Program?
If you're interested in joining the GetQuorum Partner Program or would like to learn more, contact us today to schedule your free, no-obligation demonstration and program walkthrough.